Elden Ring is the evolution of Dark Souls that the fans expected

Anglo de Elden is Almas Dark Fixed in an open world. That is the general discourse in which fromSoftware decided to decide to create its last game of action. While this may seem like a fairly simple idea, after playing a couple of hours of Elder I am much more excited to see what the study really does within this structure.

As part of the recent Anglo of Elder network test that took place, I was able to check approximately three hours of what the game will have in the store. Those three hours were full mainly of exploration, death and, well, many more deaths. Maybe you do not need to say that Anglo de Elden will become a challenging adventure for many, even for those who could have more experience with the Solstice subgenus.

If you have experience with the previous sets of fromSoftware, namely alias, many of those skills should be transferred without problems to Anglo de Elden. When comparing other titles with Almas, it has become a shot in recent years, Anglo de Elder is literally modeled from the beloved action franchise in almost every (senses). Specifically, almost all the combat tactics that were seen in Almas has returned somehow here with Anglo de Elder, which really consolidates the idea that this seems to be the first formal return of fromSoftware to gender from Dark Souls III 2016 .

That said, it is clear that the study is also looking to implement some of your senior: shadows die twice as well as. Comparatively, there is not much Senior DNA that is prominently inside Anglo de Elder — at least based on what I have played so far. In spite of this, the game seems to give players a greater approach in the tour and mobility, which was an important aspect of senior. A jumping button dedicated in Anglo from Elder is perhaps the most obvious example of this, although it is true that I did not use this mechanics a lot in my own game time.

Speaking more of mobility, however, given that this is an open world game, Anglo de Elden includes a support that allows you to move more quickly from one place to another. This is the only element of the game that feels completely exclusive to Anglo de Elder within the broader catalog of work of fromSoftware and, honestly, I love how it has been implemented. Jumping inside and out of your mount it takes less time than any other game that occurs to me and the additional ability to jump also while traveling is quite unique. In fact, for a moment while playing, I met an area within the world to which, at first, I thought I could not access at all. However, when I remembered that my horse could jump to this place for me, opened a completely new dungeon that I did not expect to explore.

By far, the most exciting part of my time with Anglo de Elder came with the handful of bosses I discovered. I faced three bosses in total during my short experience with the game, although not all the bad ones were equal to each other. Two of the three I found were kidnapped in their own dungeons that I had to intentionally leave my way to find them as the third fell along the main road of the show. The great royal boss, who was called Margin the Fell Omen, buried my face in more than once, which led me to turn me around to try to level up a little more before facing me again. On the contrary, defeating the two bosses that I found hidden gave me elements that improved my general character better. While I did not need to face these bad guys at all, doing it made the rest of my time in the game was much easier. In all my time with Anglo de Elder, this is what really sold me the experience.

Elden Ring vs. Dark Souls - 10 BIGGEST DIFFERENCES You Need To Know

Be able to explore this new and strange land to find many unique dungeons who could contain unique chiefs or objects to get it gave me an idea of ​​why from software wanted to work on this open world structure to start. While the previous games such as Almas, blood borne, or even senior had linear sections in which I would have to try again until you advance, Anglo de elder seems more open to allow you to enjoy this world at your own pace. And although every square centimeter of the world could be covered with danger, the game as a whole feels a little more accessible, since you will never be caught in a specific area.

Are you also interested in topics related to Elden Games?

Anglo de Elden was already one of my most anticipated shoots of 2022 simply because, well, its another back software title. And although thats all I need at a basic level to be excited about the game, after seeing more than fromSoftware looks for actually achieving in Anglo de Elder, my enthusiasm has increased even more. If you are someone who has worshiped what the study based in Japan has done in the past, then Anglo de Elden It seems that it will definitely be another game you will need to learn in just a few months. Anglo de Elden is scheduled to launch on February 25, 2022. Go to PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC platforms when it is launch.

Comments

Popular Posts