Neymar with surprising announcement in Dazn

The Brazilian superstar Neymar Jr. has made a surprising statement as part of the Dazn documentation neymar and the line of Kings . In an interview, the attacker of PSG said the World Cup 2022 in Qatar will be his last.

I think that s my last World Championship. I think that s because I do not know if I still have the strength in my head, continue to deal with football, said Neymar, who was visibly emotional in these words.

He will accordingly give everything to be ready for my country. To realize my biggest dream that I have since I had a child. Hopefully I can do that.

The statements Neymars should encounter surprise, incomprehension and horror in many Brazilian fans. The superstar is 29 years old, at the World Cup in Qatar he would be 30 and therefore probably able to play even at the World Cup 2026.

In addition, the utterances Neymars also suggest that he may want to end in the foreseeable future his entire football career - including his commitment to PSG, where he is under contract by 2025.

Neymar is considered the great hope of the current generation of Selecao. The largest football nation in the world hopes for him a World Cup title so that he can finally be included in the exquisite circle of the best Brazilian footballers of all time. However, with his two previous tournaments, Brazil managed only to half (2014) and in the quarterfinals (2018).

Articles and videos about the topic Gnabry underrides title ambitions: have quality World Cup Quali: Sabitzer meets - Sancho shines Faroe Islands. Austria: World Cup qualifier - The 0: 2 for reading in the LiveTicker

PSG vs. THE WORLD! ????

Top sport live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.

Comments

Popular Posts